Lab Design & Engineering
A world leader in turnkey lab design and engineering
We deliver controlled laboratory designs that are custom fit for your desired business goals. Our lab design and engineering process starts with analysis, outlining the following:
- Environmental Analysis
- Architectural Design
- Structural Design & Components
- Mechanical System Design
- Laboratory Controls
- Electrical System Design
- HVAC &Airflow Design
- Process and Cleanliness Criteria
Precision Environments’ interactive lab design philosophy – laboratory design and engineering from the business owner’s point of view
- Precision Environments works collaboratively with the customer, ensuring the laboratory solution performs to the fullest and achieves all of the customer’s goals.
- The engineering and lab design team has over 25 years experience in structural design, architectural design, mechanical design, control systems and electrical design.
- Our laboratory solutions deliver
- Affordable solutions that maximize environmental efficiencies
- Ongoing operational cost effectiveness
- Guaranteed construct-ability and a performance guarantee
- Serviceability and guaranteed to reach the proper certification
- All laboratory environments are built to local and national codes.
- We obtain all necessary permits when required.
- Our design/build turnkey solution provides single-source responsibility for laboratory performance, providing fast-track scheduling, cost-effective delivery and time-sensitive delivery.
- We utilize good engineering practices that comply with local and national codes, plant standards, industry standards and regulatory standards.
- Our laboratories are scalable and consider all potential process and workflow variables.
- We offer a laboratory performance guarantee.
A2LA 17025 Accredited Laboratory Contractor
Precision Environments, Inc. is an A2LA 17025 Accredited company. We design, build and certify mission-critical laboratory environments meeting national and local codes.