Laboratory Planning and Budgeting
When implementing a controlled environment, the first step is strategic laboratory planning and budgeting. Precision Environments, Inc. has over 25 years of experience in delivering turnkey design/build laboratory solutions. Our cross-market experience and proven track record provides the right expertise for your controlled environment initiative. Our engineers and market specialists create right-fit plans designed to improve your business results.
Precision Environments’ engineers conduct site visits to define requirements, identify contamination issues and review site locations for space utilization. We deliver the perfect turnkey modular laboratory solution and prevent over-specification by working interactively with our customers, identifying requirements to fully understand the purpose of the customer’s laboratory needs and business imperatives. Our laboratory planning and budgeting teams provide customers with detailed estimates, not cost-per-square-foot quotes.
Laboratory Planning and Budgeting Process
- Understand the business imperatives, process, desired goals and requirements
- Analyze facility layout to determine people processes and product flow
- Define desired controlled environment for the application
- Determine environmental airflow supply
- Verify space air balance
- Plan mechanical system layout
- Calculate heating and cooling
- Guarantee spatial requirements