As a nationally recognized leader in cleanroom innovation, Precision Cleanrooms is a one-stop source for world-class design-build modular cleanroom services. As a division of Precision Environments, Inc., we have proudly been designing, building, and servicing controlled environments for leading global businesses since 1989. With extensive cross-market industry knowledge, we deliver high-performing modular cleanroom environments that meet our client’s regulatory requirements.
The experienced Cleanroom Estimator will provide full-service estimating for prospective projects. This position will be responsible for estimating structural, architectural, mechanical, electrical, controls, and plumbing without design drawings. A successful candidate will have excellent communication and coordination skills as they work collaboratively with customers, suppliers, subcontractors, general contractors, architects, and engineers.
- Estimate turn-key projects from engineering through certification including all material and labor.
- Maintain estimates on projects from budgeting through final stages.
- Create architectural sketches to aid in material estimates.
- Develop duct sketches and sizing for estimates.
- Create structural sketches for estimates.
- Calculate HVAC capacities either independently or with Engineering/Sales team support.
- Work collaboratively with all internal teams.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with suppliers and contractors.
- Create scopes of work for subcontractors to bid according to.
- Estimate service agreements as needed service.
- Run estimate review and sales meeting to stay coordinated with the Engineering team.
- Attend drawing reviews to ensure the design and estimate are aligned.
- Create booking forms.
- Assist the purchasing department during project buyouts.
- Review sales proposals.
- Create preliminary project schedules.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Strong Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of general construction processes.
- Ability to work in CAD and estimating software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
Education and Experience:
Associate degree in related field, or five years of construction estimating experience.
Interested in joining our team?
Lost Time to Accidents or Injuries
Tolerance Safety Policy