Controlled Environments Service Technician
The controlled environments Service Technician must have knowledge of Direct Digital Controls (DDC) systems. The technician must have experience in the service and parts replacement of the following equipment in both metrology lab and cleanroom environments:
- Air Handling Units
- Air Cooled Condensing Units (ACCUs) & Water-Cooled Condensing Units (WCCUs)
- Electric & Hydronic Humidifiers
- Other Mechanical System-Related Equipment
- Start up, service, and diagnose HVAC/mechanical systems.
- Perform air balancing.
- Program, check-test start, and fine tune DDC systems.
- Service DDC systems.
- Program, start-up, and fine tune a variety of control systems such as single loop controllers.
- Provide online customer support via remote communications.
- Calibrate control system sensors.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn the following skills:
- design concepts and application of mechanical and control systems
- writing sequence of operations
- writing metrology lab certification protocols
- certifying metrology labs
Education & Experience
- HVAC or equivalent trade school completion
- At least five years DDC and mechanical system service experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of DDC and HVAC systems for both metrology labs and cleanrooms
Required Skills & Abilities
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent computer aptitude including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Must be customer oriented and focused
- Must be able to navigate DDC control systems
- Must be able to troubleshoot HVAC problems
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to travel 85% of time
Interested in joining our team?
Lost Time to Accidents or Injuries
Tolerance Safety Policy