As a nationally recognized leader in cleanroom innovation, Precision Cleanrooms is a one-stop source for world-class design-build modular cleanroom services. As a division of Precision Environments, Inc., we have proudly been designing, building, and servicing controlled environments for leading global businesses since 1989. With extensive cross-market industry knowledge, we deliver high-performing modular cleanroom environments that meet our client’s regulatory requirements.
The experienced Project Manager is responsible for managing the full cycle of a project from initial sale through completion. This includes identifying the project’s goals and objectives, creating the project timeline, and ensuring the project is completed to specifications, on time and on budget. A successful candidate will have general construction knowledge and provide high quality work to all clients. The expected outcome from their work would be high client satisfaction, generation of repeat business, positive testimonials, and referrals to new clients.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure the project adheres to scope, schedule, and budget.
- Analyze project status, and make revisions as needed.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with clients.
- Provide regular updates to clients and internal teams as the project progresses.
- Participate in planning and designing meetings.
- Review and interpret proposed designs and specifications; initiate revisions as needed.
- Document meeting discussions and distribute information to all appropriate parties.
- Work collaboratively with subcontractors.
- Monitor material and equipment approval.
- Ensure safety is the number one priority on all projects.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills.
Education and Experience:
Associate degree in related field, or five years of construction project management experience.
Some travel will be required.
Interested in joining our team?
Lost Time to Accidents or Injuries
Tolerance Safety Policy