As a nationally recognized leader in cleanroom innovation, Precision Cleanrooms is a one-stop source for world-class design-build modular cleanroom services. As a division of Precision Environments, Inc., we have proudly been designing, building, and servicing controlled environments for leading global businesses since 1989. With extensive cross-market industry knowledge, we deliver high-performing modular cleanroom environments that meet our client’s regulatory requirements.
The experienced Cleanroom Installer will provide full-service installation of cleanrooms utilizing a variety of materials. They will construct and install walls, roofs, ceilings, door/window fixtures, and trims for cleanroom/metrology lab structures. Candidate must be able to complete work including carpentry, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing. The successful candidate will manage project schedule, budget quality, and safety completing approximately 2-3 installs per year. Additionally, they will have strong communication and coordination skills as they work with other subcontractors.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all parties involved in the project.
- Promote safety first on the job site.
- Prepare layout and control lines of the project.
- Estimate height, width, length, and other proportions per project drawings.
- Read and interpret blueprints and follow instructions from the supervisor.
- Work with and install materials such as steel, aluminum, wood, plastic, fiberglass, foam, drywall, etc.
- Utilize a variety of power tools to install and erect the components of the cleanroom.
- Perform work on ladders, scaffolds, forklift, and other aerial equipment.
- Use a variety of measurement tool, and hand tools to ensure high quality of work.
- Work with prefabricated buildings.
- Demolish and remove existing materials.
- Install stairs, access ladders, cabinets, molding, partitions, doors, and windows.
- Complete finishing work such as painting and caulking.
- Effectively communicate project details including material and travel receipts, task lists, time sheets, and other required documentation.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of general construction processes.
- OSHA 30
Education and Experience:
Associate degree in related field, or five years of construction experience.
85% travel required.
Interested in joining our team?
Lost Time to Accidents or Injuries
Tolerance Safety Policy