The experienced Senior Engineer is responsible for a range of mechanical and electrical engineering duties as well as providing an engineering interface with other departments including Sales/Estimating and Project Management.
- Support Sales/Estimating with design concepts and mechanical equipment capacities.
- Provide technical support to Project Managers.
- Develop HVAC system design concepts.
- Engineer HVAC system capacities and equipment selection to design concepts.
- Estimate room heat loads based on room type or observation/survey.
- Perform typical lab/cleanroom electrical distribution engineering.
- Provide control system engineering.
- Assist with structural steel layout and architectural design concepts.
- Assist with Equipment Procurement and Scope Package development.
- Conduct on-site assessments and engineering discovery meetings. Attend drawing meetings.
- Must meet engineering deadlines according to project schedules.
- Must stamp drawings for permit or other requirements.
- Ability to follow customer specifications in design and estimating phase of the project.
Education & Experience
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or engineering equivalent
- At least four years controlled environment experience
- Licensed Professional Engineer
Required Skills & Abilities
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong record keeping ability
- Ability to promote, foster and maintain open communication and continuous improvement among project teams
- Advanced written and oral communications skills
- Excellent computer aptitude including Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong drawing skills and advanced knowledge and use of REVIT and Bluebeam
- Knowledge of PROCORE and ability to learn new software with training
- Knowledge of building codes
- Must be able to travel
Interested in joining our team?
Lost Time to Accidents or Injuries
Tolerance Safety Policy