REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
As a nationally recognized leader in cleanroom innovation, Precision Cleanrooms is a one-stop source for world-class design-build modular cleanroom services. As a division of Precision Environments, Inc., we have proudly been designing, building, and servicing controlled environments for leading global businesses since 1989. With extensive cross-market industry knowledge, we deliver high-performing modular cleanroom environments that meet our client’s regulatory requirements.
The experienced Regional Sales Manager is responsible for managing leads throughout the duration of the sales cycle. This person will build and maintain strong relationships with prospects and team members and will actively respond and engage with prospective and current clients. They will manage inbound leads and generate organic leads by attending trade shows and serving as a representative of Precision Environments. A successful candidate will sell multiple projects each year and respond to 100% of inquiries. They will maintain effective communication with all prospective clients.
- Manage the full life cycle of the sales process.
- Identify and qualify sales leads generated from a variety of sources.
- Attend industry trade shows to generate leads and increase market footprint.
- Establish sales objectives by prospecting expected sales volume and forecasting and developing sales quotas for the region.
- Develop and maintain long-lasting client relationships.
- Lead customer initial sales communications.
- Utilize CRM to qualify and track sales opportunities and progress.
- Write up and deliver sales proposals.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal teams.
- Manage all inbound leads, responding to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Ensure client expectations are met through the completion of each project.
- Meet with clients to discover their current needs and future growth plans.
- Participate in educational opportunities to further technical and professional knowledge.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills.
Education and Experience:
5+ years of business-to-business sales experience.
Some travel will be required.
Interested in joining our team?
Lost Time to Accidents or Injuries
Tolerance Safety Policy