Cleanroom Site Superintendent Job Description
As a nationally recognized leader in controlled environment innovation, Precision Environments is a one-stop source for world-class design-build controlled environments. Our team leads each project from concept to certification and maintenance by providing customized end-to end turnkey project services. Precision Environments has proudly been designing, building, and servicing controlled environments for leading global businesses since 1989. With extensive cross-market industry knowledge, we deliver high-performing cleanrooms, dry rooms, and metrology laboratories that meet our client’s regulatory requirements.
Site Superintendent Job Summary
The Site Superintendent is the primary on-site point of contact throughout construction. The Site Superintendent remains on site full time for the duration of the project, is responsible for quality control, schedule, and daily on-site construction activities, and responds to any issues or concerns the client may have during the construction process. This role requires a background in all aspects of General Contracting. This position requires at least eighty-five percent (85%) travel.
- Act as primary interface between Precision Environments, the customer, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Meet or improve project schedules.
- Conduct and document all necessary project review meetings with customer.
- Manage on-site quality control, fit, and finish.
- Manage and coordinate subcontractor activities.
- Conduct and document daily/weekly job safety meetings.
- Track subcontractor labor through daily sign in sheets.
- Develop punch list with customer.
- Prepare drawing mark-up for as-built drawings via iPad and PROCORE.
- Solve coordination and construction problems in the field.
- Submit daily/weekly job reports.
- Update project schedules on a weekly basis.
- Manage clean construction protocol and site safety, with reporting to Project Manager and customer.
- Assist in the selection and management of architectural, electrical, mechanical, piping, sprinkler, life safety, and all other subcontractors in conjunction with the Project Engineer and Project Manager.
- Must be able to travel and work on the job site for extended periods of time.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in PROCORE construction management software.
- Knowledge of construction processes and job coordination.
- Experience working with prefabricated buildings.
- OSHA 10- and 30-Hour training.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or at least four years of job experience as a Project Superintendent.
- Associates degree and/or six to eight years of work experience as a Project Superintendent in a related field.
- At least 85% travel required.
Interested in joining our team?
Lost Time to Accidents or Injuries
Tolerance Safety Policy